Monday, November 21, 2011

Let's Make it Snow!


Today I made a card that covers three different challenges from SCS ... TLC350 - No Stamping Allowed, TLC352 - Let's Make It Snow, and CAS145 - Christmas / Winter Themed card.  My brushed the dust off my Sizzix snowflake die-cut and used it today along with a new small Sizzix snowflake die-cut that I bought last week.  Hope you like.

"Let's Make it Snow"


Stamps:  none
Paper:  Night of Navy (card base - doesn't show), Whisper White (SU!); Blue glitter and Silver glitter paper ($1 Store)
Ink:  none
Accessories & Tools:  Sizzix snowflake die-cuts (two), Big Shot, Cuttlebug "Snowflakes" embossing folder, sticky strips, glue dots and dimensionals

* * * * *

I ran a large piece of Whisper White cardstock through my Big Shot with the Snowflakes embossing folder and then cut it to size.  I mounted it on a large piece of blue glitter paper and then mounted the embossed panel onto a card base of Night of Navy cardstock.

I ran the large snowflake and small snowflake die-cuts through my Big Shot with silver glitter paper.  I mounted the small snowflake on top of the large one, using a glue dot.  I used another glue dot to secure the layered snowflakes to a square of blue glitter paper.  I mounted the main panel onto the embossed background, popping it up with dimensionals to add depth.


No comments: