Friday, July 15, 2011

Copper Mosiac


The other day I received my on-line order from "Cherish the Thought" - four different Cuttlebug embossing folders.  Today I got a chance to use the "Tiny Mosiac" folder with the "Free for All Challenge - Twine!" from SCS.  I love the look of this embossing folder!  Hope you like.

"Copper Mosiac"


Stamps:  Of the Earth (SU!)
Paper:  Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Whisper White (SU!)
Ink:  Soft Suede, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive (SU!)
Accessories & Tools:  Cuttlebug "Tiny Mosiac" embossing folder, hemp twine, three small copper brads, paper piercing tool, sticky strips and dimensionals
 
* * * * *

I stamped the flower onto Whisper White cardstock and cut to size.  I framed it with a thin frame of Early Espresso cardstock (1/16").  I ran Soft Suede cardstock through the Big Shot with the embossing folder.  I then cut it to size and sponged all over with Soft Suede ink to enhance the embossing.  I framed the embossed cardstock with a thin frame of Early Espresso cardstock (1/16").

I mounted the main framed panel onto the embossed panel with sticky strips and wrapped twine around five times, tying a knot at the front.  I sponged the edges of Soft Suede card base with the same color ink and then mounted the image panel, popping up with dimensionals to add depth.

I used my paper piercing tool to add three holes and threaded the brads in place.

No comments: